YUM! That’s what I’m saying. These Friday Foodie, Chocolate Coconut Macaroons are delicious! I made a little video to show you how their done:
Notes: Cut the salt back to an 1/8 of a teaspoon and you can increase the maple syrup to 3 full TBS if you prefer.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup almond meal/flour
- 2 Tbs natural cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 2½ Tbs - 3 Tbs pure maple syrup
- ½ - 1 Tbs of water if needed
- Mix first four ingredients together
- Add syrup and coconut oil
- Mix into a ball, adding ½ Tbs of water at a time, if needed, until mixture forms a ball
- Scoop into 1 inch balls
- Allow to dry
To learn about programs that prevent diabetes and a change in diet that will have you losing weight and feeling great, check out my Prevent Diabetes Programs. Gain your Ultimate Health!